Saturday, June 28, 2008

Webcam is back.

I was fooling around on the mid-shift last night (it's amazing the things you think of to do when it's 3:20 in the morning :) ) and I decided to see if I could resurrect the webcam from back at the wedding. Maybe it'll be fun to point it out the back window of the Fifth Wheel when we get the RV parked somewhere with a view. Maybe it'll be kind of cool to spy on someone if they come to take a tour of the house with a realtor (grin). Maybe I'll will just point it out a window and watch the neighbor dog from time to time... who knows... There's no real point to it, only the idea that it might be fun, and that since we have the capability why not keep it availabe every now and then.
So last night I fired up the laptop and re-intalled the program and made the corrections to the web pages. So ... tadah!! .. it's back.
I'm predicting that'll it'll be running off and on for the next few months, if only becuase I'll try to keep it running for the next few months. But for now .. it's running ...

Move along now, ... nothing to see here ... just yet :)

No comments: